Sorry, this job has expired.
A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
We are now seeking Medical Housekeepers.
As a Medical Housekeeper you will be responsible for a variety of housekeeping duties necessary for providing the patient population and the facility with a clean, safe, and sanitary environment.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
• Deliver amazing service to our internal and external customers by advocating for customer preferences; maximizing communication and partnering with peers and customers; acting to obtain feedback, problem solve and change; demonstrating leadership through integrity, punctuality, appearance, and style.
• Clean fixtures, equipment, windows, walls, restrooms, etc.
• Sweep entrances, corridors and staircases; mop and polish floors; vacuum and spot clean carpets.
• Participate in the development and implementation of housekeeping procedures; identify, schedule and complete projects.
• Assist with the quality control and maintenance of designated equipment and supplies.
• Maintain stock levels of supplies and materials.
• Perform minor repairs/troubleshooting. Report major malfunctions to supervisor/manager.
• Know and demonstrate National Patient Safety standards.
• Participate in performance improvement activities; quality improvement and patient safety activities; assist in maintaining compliance with Joint Commission accreditation and other internal and external regulatory standards including the Code of Conduct.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions in English
• Ability to deal with frequent interruptions and multi-task
• Ability to identify safety hazards and act accordingly
• Excellent customer service skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.